lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: How to output the solr data into frontend?
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:35:46 GMT
Hi Li,

Who are you referring to in your question, having 30M docs?

Solr is possible to integrate in tons of different ways. Perhaps if you describe your use
case and requirements, we can suggest the best way for your particular situation. Please elaborate
on what you are trying to accomplish.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com