lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ezequiel Calderara <ezech...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr without Server / Search solutions with Solr on DVD (examples?)
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 14:18:19 GMT
Can't you just run a jetty server on the background?

But probably some antivirus or antispyware could take that as an tojan or
something like that.

How many little main memory is? 1gb? less?

I don't think that you are going to have problems above 1gb. The index will
be static, no changes, no optimizations...

That's my thought

--
______
Ezequiel.