lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in solr.KeywordMarkerFilterFactory?
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:53:42 GMT
No, this is only a bug in analysis.jsp.

you can see this by comparing analysis.jsp's "dontstems bees" to using
the query debug interface:
<lst name="debug">
  <str name="rawquerystring">"dontstems bees"</str>
  <str name="querystring">"dontstems bees"</str>
  <str name="parsedquery">PhraseQuery(text:"dontstems bee")</str>
  <str name="parsedquery_toString">text:"dontstems bee"</str>

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Yonik Seeley
<yonik@lucidimagination.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Demian Katz <demian.katz@villanova.edu> wrote:
>> I've just started experimenting with the solr.KeywordMarkerFilterFactory in Solr
3.1, and I'm seeing some strange behavior.  It seems that every word subsequent to a protected
word is also treated as being protected.
>
> You're right!  This was broken by LUCENE-2901 back in Jan.
> I've opened this issue:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3039
>
> The easiest short-term workaround for you would probably be to create
> a custom filter that looks like KeywordMarkerFilter before the
> LUCENE-2901 change.
>
> -Yonik
> http://www.lucenerevolution.org -- Lucene/Solr User Conference, May
> 25-26, San Francisco
>

Mime
View raw message