lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing of stemming
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:19:18 GMT
I'm not sure what a "free standing library" would look like. Do you
want it to check that all the terms in your index are stemmed
correctly (or at least as expected)?

You have a bunch of queries. How would such a library test them
against your corpus?

There's not enough information here to give a meaningful answer....

Best
Erick