lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tika, Solr running under Tomcat 6 on Debian
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 04:02:31 GMT
Ah! Did you set the UTF-8 parameter in Tomcat?

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 2:49 AM, Mike <satish01suda04@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Roy,
>
> Thank you for the quick reply. When i tried to index the PDF file i was able
> to see the response:
>
>
> 0
> 479
>
>
>
> Query:
> http://localhost:8080/solr/update/extract?stream.file=D:\mike\lucene\apache-solr-1.4.1\example\exampledocs\Struts%202%20Design%20and%20Programming1.pdf&stream.contentType=application/pdf&literal.id=Struts%202%20Design%20and%20Programming1.pdf&defaultField=text&commit=true
>
> But when i tried to search the content in the pdf i could not get any
> results:
>
>
>
> 0
> 2
> −
>
> on
> 0
> struts
> 10
> 2.2
>
>
>
>
>
> Could you please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. It works fine
> when i tried with default jetty server prior to integrating on the tomcat6.
>
> I have followed installation steps from
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat
> (Tomcat on Windows Single Solr app).
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Tika-Solr-running-under-Tomcat-6-on-Debian-tp993295p2805974.html
> Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>



-- 
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Mime
View raw message