lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject AbstractSolrTestCase and Solr 3.1.0
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:44:56 GMT
Hi all,
I am porting a previously series of Solr plugins developed for 1.4.1 version
to 3.1.0, I've written some integration tests extending the
AbstractSolrTestCase [1] utility class but now it seems that wasn't included
in the solr-core 3.1.0 artifact as it's in the solr/src/test directory. Was
that a choice for the release or it's me missing something (or both)? Should
I replace it with a different class with same "scope" or should I refactor
my integration tests in a different way?
Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Regards,
Tommaso

[1] :