lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Vachon <jean-sebastien.vac...@wantedtech.com>
Subject SOLR-2209
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 11:25:06 GMT
Hi All,

I am having some problems with the presence of unnecessary  parenthesis in my query.
A query such as:
                title:software AND (title:engineer)
will return no results. Remove the parenthesis fix the issue but then since my user can enter
the parenthesis by himself I need to find a way to fix or work-around this bug. I found that
this is related to SOLR-2209 but there is no activity on this bug.

Anyone know if this will get fixed some time in the future or if it is already fixed in Solr
4?

Otherwise, could someone point me to the code handling this so that I can attempt to make
a fix?

Thx