lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Rochkind <rochk...@jhu.edu>
Subject Re: indexing directed graph
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 20:58:11 GMT
You can certainly index it, the problem will be being able to make the
kinds of queries you want to make on it once indexed. Indexing it in a
way that will let you do such queries.

The kind of typical queries I'd imagine you wanting to run on such a
graph -- I can't think of any way to index in Solr to support. But if
you give examples of the sorts of queries you want to run, maybe someone
else has an idea, or can give a definitive 'no'.