lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Rochkind <rochk...@jhu.edu>
Subject Re: indexing directed graph
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 20:59:58 GMT
Absolutely you can index each point or line of the graph with it's own
document in Solr, perhaps as a triple. (Sounds like you are specifically
talking about RDF-type data, huh?  Asking about that specifically might
get you more useful ideas than asking graphs in general).

But if you want to then figure out if two points are connected, or get
the list of all points within X distance from a known point, or do other
things you are likely to want to do it with it... Solr's not going to
give you the tools to do that, indexed like that.