lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: edismax available in solr 3.1?
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 18:18:55 GMT
It's already much better than the old dismax, and probably more stable.
If you do not require the ability to lock down what fields people should be allowed to search
for, I suggest you start using it right away. If you require to lock that down, I suggest
you help out finishing that part of eDismax and then use it :)

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com