lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: problem in setting field attribute in schema.xml
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 13:59:59 GMT
You probably get tricked by an old index which was created while you had stored=true

Delete your index, restart Solr, re-index content and try again.

Solr will happily serve what's in the Lucene index even if it does not match your current
schema - that's why it's important to re-index everything if you make changes to the schema
and you want those changes to be visible.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com