lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From karan veer singh <kvs_cheezy_...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Boosting score of a document without deleting and adding another document
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 11:23:25 GMT

I just want to confirm, (as I'm not quiet familiar with the function query syntax) will the
following query be alright to search "car power adaptor", so that the entry with highest idRank
be displayed first?
http://localhost:8983/solr/select?indent=on&q=car%20power%20adaptor&fl=id,score,name&_val_:idRank
Also, will I need to set the value of idRank for ALL items? Right now I have only set it for
those items which are being returned by this query.