lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Schiettecatte <fschietteca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on Search Analytics?
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 22:39:23 GMT
When I ran the search engine at Feedster, I wrote a perl script that ran nightly and gave me:

total number of searches
total number of searches per hour
N most frequent searches
max time for a search
min time for a search
mean time for searches
median time for searches
N slowest searches
warnings
errors

all the above per index (core in SOLR)

The script generated a text file (for me) and an Excel spreadsheet (for the management)

Fran├žois