lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tirthankar Chatterjee <tchatter...@commvault.com>
Subject RE: NRT and commit behavior
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:35:03 GMT
Erick,
Also, we had  our solrconfig where we have tried increasing the cache.... making the below
value for autowarm count as 0 helps returning the commit call within the second, but that
will slow us down on searches....

<filterCache
      class="solr.FastLRUCache"
      size="16384"
      initialSize="4096"
      autowarmCount="4096"/>

    <!-- Cache used to hold field values that are quickly accessible
         by document id.  The fieldValueCache is created by default
         even if not configured here.
      <fieldValueCache
        class="solr.FastLRUCache"
        size="512"
        autowarmCount="128"
        showItems="32"
      />
    -->

   <!-- queryResultCache caches results of searches - ordered lists of
         document ids (DocList) based on a query, a sort, and the range
         of documents requested.  -->
    <queryResultCache
      class="solr.LRUCache"
      size="16384"
      initialSize="4096"
      autowarmCount="4096"/>

  <!-- documentCache caches Lucene Document objects (the stored fields for each document).
       Since Lucene internal document ids are transient, this cache will not be autowarmed.
 -->
    <documentCache
      class="solr.LRUCache"
      size="512"