lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Balaji N.S. [via Lucene]" <ml-node+3300292-197487802-392...@n3.nabble.com>
Subject How to display results across multiple pages when grouping is enabled by default
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 04:32:50 GMT
Solr 3.3 is what I use and I have configured grouping of results by default.
I have some 30-40 sample documents in my index. I use Solritas UI . When I
search I don't get the results across pages. Even when I specify an empty
query the results that are returned are just for the first page.

What file in the velocity script should I change to achieve this . Can you
please help me out.

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/How-to-display-results-across-multiple-pages-when-grouping-is-enabled-by-default-tp3300292p3300292.html
This email was sent by Balaji N.S. (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&node=3300292&code=c29sci11c2VyQGx1Y2VuZS5hcGFjaGUub3JnfDMzMDAyOTJ8MTIyNjQ0MTk0Mg==