lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From angel <siripal...@hotmail.com>
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:35:52 GMT
Hi below is my java program for indexing around 30million records from
csv.But this doen't work for such a large file.It works perfectly fro
smaller files.What's the wrong with my code.please let me know

        try{
                /*SolrServer server = new
CommonsHttpSolrServer("http://localhost:8070/solr");

                //Start by deleting everything

                ContentStreamUpdateRequest req = new
ContentStreamUpdateRequest("/update/csv");

                req.addFile(new File("/samplefile_25millionrecords.csv"));
          req.setParam("commit", "true");
                req.setParam("stream.contentType",
"text/plain;charset=utf-8");
                req.setParam("separator", "|");
                req.setParam("skipLines", "0");
                //req.setParam("fieldnames","ewyyewu,etuiewtu");//30 or more
fielsd

        NamedList result = server.request(req);

\n" + result);

                }catch(IOException e){