lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Balaji N.S. [via Lucene]" <ml-node+3306685-658772001-392...@n3.nabble.com>
Subject Re: How to display results across multiple pages when grouping is enabled by default
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 14:35:29 GMT

When I specify only 3 no of rows(&rows=3) I just get only 3 results. This
problem is not with the no of docs, but with grouping of docs.

Well in velocity script browse.vm there is a code that is related to
pagination.

#if($response.response.get('grouped'))
  #else
  #link_to_previous_page("previous")
  $page.results_found results found.
  Page $page.current_page_number of $page.page_count
  #link_to_next_page("next")
  #end

This code signifies that if the response is a grouped nothin is done. But if
the results are not grouped the link to next page are specified.

I tried pasting this part of code in IF block but the  page.count returned
is zero and link to next page is missing.

Plz help me in this regard.....