lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Balaji N.S. [via Lucene]" <ml-node+3308558-971757805-392...@n3.nabble.com>
Subject Re: How to display results across multiple pages when grouping is enabled by default
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 14:29:22 GMT

 I got the matching groups value with $grouping.value.matches . Apart from
this $page.results_found is the only parameter for which I can get the
value(Default value is 10). Suggest me some way to get the values of
$page.current_page_number and $page.page_count.

So that I can write my own macro definition for grouping pagination under
VM_global_library.vm.

Thanks in advance.