lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From nagarjuna <nagarjuna.avul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run solr in apache server?
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 13:07:03 GMT
Thank u very much for ur grateful suggestion Erick Erickson.....
         actually i know whole process of running solr in "tomcat","jetty"
and right now i am using solr with jetty but, my requirement made me to
search the process of running solr in Apache HTTP server....but ultimately i
got the point that, i only can run the solr in servlet containers and not in
the other servers those are not having servlet containers..........these
things i got from my research but,i am not sure about these details ...if u
know can u pls corrections abt my research

thank u very much