lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From mtraynham <mtrayn...@digitalsmiths.com>
Subject FunctionQueryNode pipeline?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 21:30:45 GMT
I'm wondering if anyone has attempted this.  The general idea is to have a
FunctionQueryNode, Builder and Pipeline, where functions appear as
foo(param) within the query string.  Further down the pipeline, Solr has
provided functionality for handling ValueSources.  The only issue I have
encountered thus far is the standard QueryParser.jj which pulls out white
space, so identifying a function vs. a group clause hinders any progress.
Is that why they separated the functionality of queries using the
defType=func?

Ideas?

Thanks,
Matt