lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From nagarjuna <nagarjuna.avul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what is delata query and how to write?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 05:55:28 GMT
Hi gora can u pls quit ur answers like these..............
            i may get the perfect answer from anybody but not u,so kindly
please be quit
i already googled and i saw many links as a beginner i am unable to got the
main intention behind using the delta query,even we have query.....and i
didn't find the samples thats y i posted this thread.......
if u want to really help to me then u try for the samples and send me the
link ....i will also try....u know still i am googling if i got i will post
answer for my thread if anybody got i will get the answer ....thts it my
intension