lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From pulkitsing...@gmail.com
Subject Re: JdbcDataSource and threads
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 06:03:51 GMT
Seems to be a rather innocent network issue based on your stacktrace:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Network error IOException: Address
already in use: connect

Can you recheck connections and retry?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2011, at 3:34 PM, "Vazquez, Maria \(STM\)" <Maria.Vazquez@DexOne.com> wrote:

> I tried the patch
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12481497/SOLR-2233-001
> .patch)
> 
> And now I get these errors. Am I doing something wrong? Using MS SQL
> Server
> 
> 23 Sep 2011 12:26:14,418
> [org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.ThreadedEntityProcessorWrapper]
> Exception in entity : keyword_atts_expedite
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: Unable to
> execute query: SELECT String AS keyword_atts_expedite FROM
> tbObjectProperty WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE FKObject =
> '97F67CC9-B25D-416F-801C-863B5D5E4911' AND state = 0 AND FKProperty =
> 4226 ORDER BY String
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThr
> ow(DataImportHandlerException.java:72)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.<ini
> t>(JdbcDataSource.java:251)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSource
> .java:206)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSource
> .java:39)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.initQuery(SqlEntit
> yProcessor.java:59)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityP
> rocessor.java:73)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.ThreadedEntityProcessorWrapper.nextRo
> w(ThreadedEntityProcessorWrapper.java:84)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder$EntityRunner.runAThread(Do
> cBuilder.java:445)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder$EntityRunner.run(DocBuilde
> r.java:398)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder$EntityRunner.runAThread(Do
> cBuilder.java:465)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder$EntityRunner.run(DocBuilde
> r.java:398)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder$EntityRunner.runAThread(Do
> cBuilder.java:465)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder$EntityRunner.run(DocBuilde
> r.java:398)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder$EntityRunner.runAThread(Do
> cBuilder.java:465)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder$EntityRunner.access$000(Do
> cBuilder.java:352)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder$EntityRunner$1.run(DocBuil
> der.java:405)
>    at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecuto
> r.java:886)
>    at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
> va:908)
>    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Network error IOException: Address
> already in use: connect
>    at
> net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.ConnectionJDBC2.<init>(ConnectionJDBC2.java:41
> 0)
>    at
> net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.ConnectionJDBC3.<init>(ConnectionJDBC3.java:50
> )
>    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:184)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$1.call(JdbcDataSource.
> java:157)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$1.call(JdbcDataSource.
> java:124)
>    at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.<ini
> t>(JdbcDataSource.java:238)
>    ... 17 more
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rahul Warawdekar [mailto:rahul.warawdekar@gmail.com]
> Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 11:21 AM
> To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
> Subject: Re: JdbcDataSource and threads
> 
> I am using Solr 3.1.
> But you can surely try the patch with 3.3.
> 
> On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Vazquez, Maria (STM) <
> Maria.Vazquez@dexone.com> wrote:
> 
>> Thanks Rahul.
>> Are you using 3.3 or 3.4? I'm on 3.3 right now
>> I will try the patch today
>> Thanks again,
>> Maria
>> 
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Rahul Warawdekar [mailto:rahul.warawdekar@gmail.com]
>> Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:46 PM
>> To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: JdbcDataSource and threads
>> 
>> Hi,
>> 
>> Have you applied the patch that is provided with the Jira you
> mentioned
>> ?
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2233
>> 
>> Please apply the patch and check if you are getting the same
> exceptions.
>> It has worked well for me till now.
>> 
>> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Vazquez, Maria (STM) <
>> Maria.Vazquez@dexone.com> wrote:
>> 
>>> Hi!
>>> 
>>> So as of 3.4 JdbcDataSource doesn't work with threads, correct?
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2233
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> I'm using Microsoft SQL Server, my data-config.xml has a lot of very
>>> complex SQL queries and it takes a long time to index.
>>> 
>>> I'm migrating from Lucene to Solr and the Lucene code uses threads
> so
>> it
>>> takes little time to index, now in Solr if I add threads=xx to my
>>> rootEntity I get lots of errors about connections being closed.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Thanks a lot,
>>> 
>>> Maria
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Thanks and Regards
>> Rahul A. Warawdekar
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Thanks and Regards
> Rahul A. Warawdekar

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message