lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "swiss knife" <swiss_kn...@email.com>
Subject Dynamic price ranges and groups
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 09:10:22 GMT
Hello,

 If I understand correctly,

 1) to get the number of matches per price intervals in Solr, here are the different ways
one can use:

    *  per static price intervals:

    *  facet.range
    *  facet.query
    *  per dynamic price intervals

    *  there is Solr JIRA to get dynamic facet intervals:
Solr JIRA 1581: Facet by function https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1581
 2) To get only price min and price max on a specific field for the whole index:

    *  StatsComponent
 3) Now my question is: I can get result grouping work OK with Solr 3.3, but how to get price
min and max on each group (&group=true). Is there a Solr JIRA associated with it ?
Lucene JIRA 3097: Post group faceting does https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3097
 presents results in global facets and not in "per group" results.
 Thank you.