lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Danicela nutch" <Danicela-nu...@mail.com>
Subject Re: Spellcheck
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:17:08 GMT
I just tried to start the data from scratch, I deleted Nutch segments and solr/data/index files,
but it changed nothing. Maybe I should delete other elements ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Shalin Shekhar Mangar
Sent: 09/07/11 12:08 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spellcheck

 On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Danicela nutch <Danicela-nutch@mail.com>wrote: >
Hi, > > I'm trying to get search suggestions like Google 'Did you mean ?' with >
indexed data with Solr from Nutch. > > I added this to my schema.xml : > > <fieldType
name="textSpell" class="solr.TextField" > positionIncrementGap="100" > > <analyzer>
> <tokenizer class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory"/> > <filter class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"/>
> <filter class="solr.RemoveDuplicatesTokenFilterFactory"/> > </analyzer>
> </fieldType> > > <field name="textSpell" type="text" stored="false" indexed="true"
> multiValued="true" /> > > <copyField source="*_text" dest="textSpell" />
> Did you re-index after adding the textSpell field? It sounds like you added the field
after the index was already created therefore the building the spellcheck index created an
empty index. -- Regards, Shalin Shekhar Mangar.