lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jaeger, Jay - DOT" <Jay.Jae...@dot.wi.gov>
Subject RE: Errors in requesthandler statistics
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:59:54 GMT
If you are asking how to tell which of 94000 records failed in a SINGLE HTTP update request,
I have no idea, but I suspect that you cannot necessarily tell.

It might help if you copied and pasted what you find in the solr log for the failure (see
my previous response for how to figure out where that might be -- look for a file solr0.log).

-----Original Message-----
From: roySolr [mailto:royrutten1989@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:43 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Errors in requesthandler statistics

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I have some logging by jetty. Every request looks like this:

<record>
  <date>2011-09-29T12:28:47</date>
  <millis>1317292127479</millis>
  <sequence>18470</sequence>
  <logger>org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore</logger>
  <level>INFO</level>
  <class>org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore</class>
  <method>execute</method>
  <thread>20</thread>
  <message>[] webapp=/solr path=/select/
params={spellcheck=true&amp;facet=true&amp;sort=geodist()+asc&amp;sfield=coord&amp;spellcheck.q=test&amp;facet.limit=20&amp;version=2.2&amp;fl=id,what,where}
hits=0 status=0 QTime=12 </message>
</record>

How can i see which <record> gives an error? The file has stored 94000
requests

Roy