lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Test failures on lucene_solr_3_3 and branch_3x
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 16:40:37 GMT
On 9/2/2011 10:25 AM, Shawn Heisey wrote:
>> if you do: can you tell us more about the filesystem you are using?
> I am building this on an NFSv3 filesystem.  The NFS server is a
> Solaris 10 cluster, the underlying filesystem is ZFS, on a
> fiberchannel SAN.  I will check out the tree onto a local ext3
> filesystem and try it again.

Still a consistent failure, two different systems, not failing on the
new assumeTrue lines you added.  When it's not on NFS, it sure builds a
lot faster. :)

The first one is the same as before, it's CentOS 5.6 running in a Xen
VM, ext3 filesystem.  The second one is CentOS 6,
2.6.18-238.12.1.el5.centos.plusxen, no virtualization, ext4 on LVM.
Oracle java version is 1.6.0_26 64bit on both.  On the CentOS 5.6
machine, ant and junit come from jpackage 5, on CentOS 6 I have base,
contrib, centosplus, epel, extras, rpmforge, and rpmforge-extras.

Thanks,
Shawn