lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ranveer <ranveer.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: category tree navigation with the help of solr
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 08:34:55 GMT
Hi Priti,

You can do this by adding an extra field (string type) for facet on
which you need to send query.

1.One product can belong to more than one categories.

You can put internal flag for that category at index time, and at the time of query you can
send that flag to query.

More of less same thing I am doing in www.jagranjosh.com and videos.jagran.com

regards
Ranveer