lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Roland Tollenaar <rwatollen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: matching reponse and request
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:31:01 GMT
Hi Otis,

thanks again for your help. This does sound right but I am not familiar
enough with solr to venture into applying this.

I'll need something eventually if I want to use solr but maybe 1.5 will
have it built in for me just when I need it. :)

Thanks,

RR

Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> Hi Roland,
>
> Have a look at hit #1 here: http://search-lucene.com/?q=manifoldcf&fc_project=Solr
>
> I think this is what you are after.
>
> Otis
> ----

the responses in the sequence I send the requests.

back to me in the response so that when the response comes I can connect it to re original
request and handle it in the appropriate manner.