lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ranveer <ranveer.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: field value getting null with special char
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 05:28:50 GMT
Hi Erick,

I am using SolrQuery.setFields and following are my code :

query.setParam("fq", "type:Livescore");
query.addSortField("last_updated", ORDER.desc);
query.setRows(5);

I think solr is connecting to server because with same query I am
getting field value other than special char field value.

regards
Ranveer