lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Trouble configuring multicore / accessing admin page
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 20:45:17 GMT
On 9/28/2011 2:24 PM, Robert Petersen wrote:
> Just go to localhost:8983 (or whatever other port you are using) and use
> this path to see all the cores available on the box:
>
> In your example this should give you a core list:
>
> http://solrhost:8080/solr/

Now this is interesting.

If I have defaultCoreName in my solr.xml (on 3.4.0), the /solr URL only
shows one admin link, which takes me to the /solr/admin/ page for my
default core.  On that page, I do have links to all the other core admin
pages, as usual.

If I don't have defaultCoreName, /solr shows admin links for all defined
cores.

A quick search didn't turn up any Jira issues for this.  Is this
intended behavior?

Thanks,
Shawn