lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject Solr integration with Hbase
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:27:32 GMT
Hi all,

I am newbee in Solr. I have my application on Hbase and Hadoop and I want to provide search
functionality using Solr. I read http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler and got to
know that there is support for SQL database.
My question is :
Is Solr is also good for NoSQL like database, especially Hbase?
How can we integrate Hbase and Solr. An pointers will be helpful.
Can we integrate Solr with Hadoop also as my documents will be in HDFS.

Please Suggest

Regards,
Stuti Awasthi

::DISCLAIMER::