lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From pulkitsing...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Miscellaneous DIH related questions
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 15:55:28 GMT
No cron job, I'm just clicking on the full import button in dataimport.jsp page.

1) Can you point me to the code in Solr where such a retry functionality should be added?
I might be able to contribute.
2) What is a good place to add the java based scheduling? Again I'll test and share if I succeed.

- Pulkit

Sent from my iPhone