lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jagdish Kumar <jagdish.thapar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Solritas issue in opening files
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:25:35 GMT

Hi

I have indexed some files from a directory and I can see them in results @ http://localhost:8080/solr/browse
I have also added a field "Location" which displays the file Location as Link :

Following changes I have done for Links stuff:
1. Added <field column="fileAbsolutePath" name="links"/> in data-config.xml for FileListEntityProcessor.
2.MetaData field <field name="links" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>
is already there in schema.xml

It does shows a Location field in resultsas a hyperlink, but when I try and open file by clicking
on the link, it fails to open the file from local.

It would be gr8 if someone can help me out with this issue.

Thanks and regards
Jagdish