lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com>
Subject Re: DIH error when nested db datasource and file data source
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 05:28:08 GMT
On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 10:35 AM, abhayd <ajdabholkar@hotmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> I have a requirement where i fetch some data from db , and based on db data
> i pull details from XML file to index solr.
>
> When i try to import it gives me following error.
> SEVERE: Exception while processing: topic_tree document :
> SolrInputDocument[{topic_id=topic_id(1.0)={9000034},
> category_level_1=category_level_1(1.0)={Internet
> Services}}]:org.apache.solr.h
> ndler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: Unable to execute query:

This often indicates a
problem with the query syntax. The first thing to check would be to try to
run exactly the same SELECT directly against the database. One thing
that I see from your query is ...AS category_level_1, FROM src_topic...,
i.e., there is a spurious comma before the FROM.

Regards,
Gora