lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com>
Subject Re: MoreLikeThis for finding PDF/Word/etc documents with similar or copied sections.
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 09:57:11 GMT
2011/9/6 Domènec Sos i Vallès <DSV@nextret.net>:
> Hello, our current goal is finding a solution for a translations company. Their issue
is that very often they have to translate documents which have parts that have been copy &
pasted from another document that was translated before, so they do the same work more than
once.
[...]

Not directly about Solr, but you might be better off looking at translation
management systems, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Translation_memory .
It has been a while since I have had occasion to use these, but here is
an open source one: http://www.opentms.de/?q=en/node/27 . If your
needs are simple, even the standard KDE/GNOME localisation tools
might do the job.

Regards,
Gora