lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rene Lehmann <RLehm...@timocom.com>
Subject Re: Solr replication / repeater
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 11:33:45 GMT

Hi,

no ideas? :(

kind regards,

Rene

From:	Rene Lehmann <RLehmann@timocom.com>
To:	solr-user@lucene.apache.org <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Date:	01.09.2011 15:36
Subject:	Solr replication / repeater

Hi there,

i´m really new in Solr and have a question about the Solr replication.
We want to use Solr in two data centers (dedicated fibre channel lane, like
intranet) behind a load balancer. Is the following infrastructure possible?

- one repeater and one slave per data center
- the repeaters used to each other for replication
- the slaves uses the local repeater for replication

Such a construction is possible? Or do I need a pure master server?

kind regards,

Rene

P.S. Sorry for the second mail. But now this is an own thread.