lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Gross <cogr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documents Indexed, SolrJ see nothing before long time
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:16:40 GMT
See:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml

The example in the wiki is:
    <autoCommit>
      <maxDocs>10000</maxDocs> <!-- maximum uncommited docs before
autocommit triggered -->
      <maxTime>86000</maxTime> <!-- maximum time (in MS) after adding
a doc before an autocommit is triggered -->
    </autoCommit>

So since you have yours set to 30000, that translates to 30,000 ms,
which is 5 minutes.  If you want the autocommit feature to trigger
more often, you could decrease the number.  Dropping it to 6000 would
make it auto commit every minute, but I don't know if that is too
often for you.

-- Chris