lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Gross <cogr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documents Indexed, SolrJ see nothing before long time
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 20:05:30 GMT
Sorry, lack of sleep made me see an extra "0" in there.

I haven't had this issue -- but after every batch of items that I post
into Solr with SolrJ I run the commit() routine on my instance of the
CommonsHttpSolrServer, so they show up immediately.  You could try
altering your code to do that, or changing the maxDocs setting to a
smaller number that would trigger more often.

I don't know of cache on SolrJ...but I know that after I insert
records I can immediately search for them in my JUnit tests.

-- Chris