lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Adriana Farina <farinaadri...@rocketmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with SolrUIMA
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 17:55:33 GMT
Hello Tommaso,

Thank you for your answer.

Yes, I'm using Solr 3.4.0: so what's the right Solr-UIMA module version to use? Or I have
to use an earlier version of Solr?

Just another question. From what I understood, the Solr-UIMA component should work in the
following way: when I submit a set of documents to Solr, it sends them to the UIMA pipeline;
then takes the annotated documents and creates the Lucene indexes I can search from through
the Solr webapp. Is it right or is there something I'm missing?

Thank you again.

Inviato da iPhone