lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahson Iqbal <mianah...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Replication
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 05:58:19 GMT
Hi Erick

Thanks a lot for your valued response,

I just configured the master server as it is specified in solr replication wiki page, nothing
is indexed yet on master neither on  slave,
And in solr replication wiki page they have mentioned that after configuring master server
if you hit the following url in web browser

http://localhost:8983/solr/replication [http://localhost:8983/solr is master server's url
]

you should get response OK

but unfortunately, i am getting 404 Error with following message

HTTP Status 404 - /solr/replication

here are the configurations i have done on master server

<requestHandler name="/replication" class="org.apache.solr.ReplicationHandler">
    <lst name="master">

        <str name="replicateAfter">startup</str>
        <str name="replicateAfter">commit</str>

        <str name="commitReserveDuration">00:00:10</str>
    </lst>
</requestHandler>

now I want to know is there something wrong with the configurations

Regards
Ahsan