lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <benedetti.ale...@gmail.com>
Subject [Solr Event Listener plug-in] Execute query search from SolrCore - Java Code
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:48:46 GMT
Hi guys,
I'm developing a custom SolrEventListener, and inside the PostCommit()
method I need to execute some queries and collect results.
In my SolrEventListener class, I have a SolrCore
Object( org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore) and a list of queries (Strings ).

How can I use the SolrCore to optimally parse the queries ( I have to parse
them like Solr Query parser does and launch them?

I'm fighting with Searchers and Execute methods in the solrCore object, but
I don't know which is the best way to do this ...

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro
Personal Page: http://tigerbolt.altervista.org