lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dirceu Vieira <dirceu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Replication
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 19:44:46 GMT
Hi,

If you're getting 404, it means that your request handler is not configured
properly, check the console for errors... If any, post here and we might be
able to help.

--

Dirceu Vieira

Skype: dirceuvjr
Mobile: +47 9753 2473

Sent from my HTC
On Dec 23, 2011 12:56 PM, "Ahson Iqbal" <mianahson@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to setup replication, and have 2 question regarding it
>
> 1st i am having issue in configuring replication, I have done all as
mentioned http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrReplication at master server but
whenever I tried to open the url in browser

> http://localhost:8983/solr/replication
>
> I got this error
>
> HTTP Status 404 - /solr/replicationbut in tutorial it is mentioned i
should get OK status.

> 2ndly i have a plan that all indexing will be on master server and all
searches will be on slave server, am I doing it right.