lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pawan Darira <pawan.dar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Version Upgrade issue
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 04:50:48 GMT
Thanks. I re-started from scratch & at least things have started working
now. I upgraded by deploying 3.2 war in my jboss. Also, did conf changes as
mentioned in CHANGES.txt

It did expected to have a separate <lib>directory which was not required in
1.4.

New problem is that it's taking very long to build indexes more than an
hour. it took only 10 minutes in 1.4. Can u please guide regarding this.

Should i attach my solrconfig.xml for reference

--
Thanks,
Pawan