lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Highlighter highlighting terms which are not part of the search
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:20:32 GMT
Well, we need some more details to even guess.
Please review:

Best
Erick

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Shyam Bhaskaran
<Shyam.Bhaskaran@synopsys.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> We recently upgraded our Solr to the latest 4.0 trunk and we are seeing a weird behavior
with highlighting which was not seen earlier.

> When a search query for example "generate test pattern" is passed in the results et obtained
the first few results shows the highlighting properly but in the later results we see terms
which were not part of the search like "Question", "Answer", "used" etc. are being highlighted.
We are using regular and termVectorHighlighter and never faced this kind of scenario, edismax
is used in our configuration.