lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping and Capture in ExtractingRequestHandler
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:56:57 GMT
Googling 'solrj examples' points right to a great example here:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Solrj

Best
Erick

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Swapna Vuppala
<Swapna.Vuppala@arup.com> wrote:
> Hi Erick,
>
> Can you please give me little more information about SolrJ program and how to use it
to construct a Solr document ?

> Thanks and Regards,
> Swapna.

to capture HTML tags of a particular type and map them to desired solr fields, like something
below.

>> <str name="capture">div</str>
>> <str name="fmap.div">mysolrfield</str>
>>
>> The above setting will capture content in "div" tags and copy to the solr field "mysolrfield".
>>
>> What am interested is in capturing div tags with a particular class name to a solr
field. When extracting content from outlook messages, I would like to capture the content
within <div class="message-body"> to go into a solr field and the content within <div
class="attachment-entry"> to go into another solr field.