lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alireza Salimi <alireza.sal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Lucene Index Version
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 20:48:24 GMT
Hi, I'm not sure if it would help.

in solrconfig.xml:

 <!-- Controls what version of Lucene various components of Solr
       adhere to.  Generally, you want to use the latest version to
       get all bug fixes and improvements. It is highly recommended
       that you fully re-index after changing this setting as it can
       affect both how text is indexed and queried.
    -->
  <luceneMatchVersion>LUCENE_34</luceneMatchVersion>

--
Alireza Salimi
Java EE Developer