lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dipti Srivastava <Dipti.Srivast...@apollogrp.edu>
Subject Re: Release build or code for SolrCloud
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:10:22 GMT
I am following the 2 shard example from the wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud#SolrCloud-1

And it points me to
Getting started:
Check out and build the trunk:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk and build the example
server with cd solr; ant example.

That's why I am not sure which is the real build to use for my evaluation.
Will the example be valid if I use the solrcloud branch?

Thanks!
Dipti