lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From OliverS <oliver.schi...@unibas.ch>
Subject Re: spellcheck-index is rebuilt on commit
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 08:12:01 GMT
Hi all

Thanks a lot, and it seems to be a bug, but not of 4.0 only. You are right,
I was doing a commit on an optimized index without adding any new docs (in
fact, I did this for replication on the master). I will open a ticket as
soon as I fully understand what's going on. I have difficulties
understanding Simons answer:
* building the spellcheck-index is triggered by a new searcher?
* why would this not happen after post/commit?

Thanks
Oliver