lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Darren Govoni <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject Re: Highlighting in 3.5?
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 23:37:51 GMT
Forgot to add, that the time when I DO want the highlight to appear
would be with a query that DOES match the default field.

{!lucene q.op=OR df=text_t}  kind_s:doc AND (( field_t:[* TO *] ))  cars

Where the term 'cars' would be matched against the df. Then I want the
highlight for it.

If there are no query term matches for the df, then getting ALL the
field terms highlighted (as it does now) is rather perplexing feature.

Darren