lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com>
Subject Re: How to index documents in SOLR running in Window XP envronment
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:41:27 GMT
On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 10:57 PM, dsy99 <dsy99@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am facing problem to index data to SOLR running in window XP environment.
> Can any one suggest the method similar to "curl" used in Unix environment?

I am sorry, but the above makes little sense, and gives people no basis to
reply to your message. What are you trying to index, and how? Individual
files, by using DIH, or what? You might wish to describe what you would
like to achieve.

I am not a Windows user, but I understand that curl is also available
for that antiquated platform. Please try searching Google to find it.